Town Square Park (Owned & Operated by Hancock Partners, Inc.)
- ADA Accessible
- Picnic Areas
- Live Music Bandstand (Radio Wired)
- Weekend Farmer’s Market
- Public Events & Holiday Celebrations
- Power Access Available
- Wifi Available
The Village of Hancock, New York is the Northern Gateway to the Scenic, Wild Upper Delaware River valley as well as the gateway to the Poconos & Catskills. In the heart of the village is the Hancock Town Square, a picturesque expanse of green space anchored by a large picnic pavilion and traditional hometown bandstand where live music, dance, theatre, and special events are presented all summer long. The Town Square also plays host to numerous private events such as weddings, family reunions, and birthday parties throughout the season.
The centerpiece of Hancock Village, the Hancock Town Square offers a homey, “Main Street USA” experience for visitors, who have remarked, “It’s so pretty, it looks like the set of a movie!” We invite you to grab a blanket, pack a picnic lunch, and join us for a relaxing afternoon or evening at the Gateway to the Upper Delaware River.
We’ll see you on The Square!
Hancock Dog Park
Community Built Dog Park – Owned & Operated by Hancock Hounds Dog Park, Inc.
- ADA Accessible (Coming Spring 2022)
- Open 7 Days a Week (Dusk to Dawn – No Night-time Entry Allowed)
- Double-Gate Security
- Picnic Areas (Summer 2022)
- Mixed-Use- Dog Run Open (Until Second Run is completed in Fall 2022)
- Community “Memorial” Garden (Sponsored by Delaware Valley Garden Club – Coming Fall 2022)