Important Updates About Our Services
As we head into winter, please remember we are open to assist you. The Food Bank and agency is open and we have staff here to help folks with heating, food, rental assistance and much more. Call us today at 746-1600.
Delaware Opportunities offers a host of programs and services that respond to the needs of the citizens of Delaware County, New York. Our programs and services are annually assessed and considered in light of the following:
- Remove obstacles and solve problems that block the achievement of self-sufficiency
- Secure and retain meaningful employment
- Attain an adequate education
- Make better use of available income
- Obtain emergency and other assistance
- Achieve greater participation in the affairs of the community
- Youth development
- Coordination and effective use of other programs
- Counteract conditions of starvation and malnutrition
Programs & Services
Big BuddyCar Seat Safety ProgramChild Care Resource & ReferralCommunity Food & NutritionDevelopmental Disabilities ServicesEmergency Food Pantry NetworkEmergency ServicesEmployment ServicesFamily DevelopmentFamily Residence Independent Living SkillsHead StartHealthy FamiliesHome Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)Housing AssistanceParent EducationSafe Against ViolenceSenior DiningTransportationWeatherizationWICFREE on-line Search for Child Care
If you are a consumer with a special need please call 607-746-1600 for assistance.